Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Riddle me this!

I Found this riddle almost a year ago and it always been one of my favourites. Now it not particularly hard it did leave me quite nicely flummoxed and even after i was told the answer it was a day or so till it clicked. Before i tell you i like to cushion the blow as 97% of people from of Harvard graduates cant figure it out. But here the killer 84% of play school students solve it with in 10 minutes or less. I personally gave up after about 5 minutes i really quit after 3 the other two where more of a pride thing. So have a go yourself i post the answer tomorrow if anyone interested leave a comment if you are and maybe your guess. OK here it is and good luck



" I turn polar bears white and i will make your cry. I make guys have to pee and girls comb there hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make champange bubble. If you squeeze me I'LL pop. If you look at me you will pop. Can you guess what i am.?"


There you go have a try and sure guess the answer.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... this one had me for a little while. I think I know the answer but I don't want to post it in case I ruin it for anyone else. can I mail you the answer?

    ReplyDelete